Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bigs News

My brother and his wife are gonna have a kid. I'm happy for them, but in the same respect I'm a little frustrated because I'm gonna have to hear about "Marc and Challen"until the end of time. Not to mention if/when I get pregnant it will be "Challen did this...", "Challen did that..." and it's gonna make me resent the holy hell out of them. I mean, it's not Marc's fault his mother makes me insane.
So deep down, I'm happy for him. I'm happy for both of them. I'm just bummed I don't even feel like I've begun to approach that yet. We have 3 pregnant women at work. I currently have a collected of 7 people, which means 2 more people I know are in the fix to get knocked-up. Watch out if you know me 'cause I have something similar to the Midas touch, only mine involves babies instead of gold. Wish it was gold.

No comments: